Seesaw is a well-being studio and family psychology clinic. Our team of psychologists, therapists, and child development specialists provide evaluation and treatment services in our beautifully designed studios.
We are a concierge clinic offering individualized support along the prevention-intervention continuum for children, adolescents , college students, and parents. Our services include: neuropsychological evaluation, therapy, parent coaching, and school consultation.
Our approach in working with families:
- building on client strengths & skills
- team approach
We work together as a close-knit team to provide comprehensive psychological evaluation services. We are committed to providing our clients with best-in-class tailored evaluations.
We specialize in providing strength-based neuropsychological and neurodevelopmental assessments for children, adolescents, college students, and adults.
Our evaluation expertise:
- differential diagnosis
- attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (adhd) & executive functioning
- cognitive / IQ testing
- learning disorder, including dyslexia, dysgraphia, dyscalculia
- autism spectrum
- twice exceptional or 2e / giftedness
- mood depression
Our therapists are highly skilled and trained in evidence-based psychotherapy techniques including Cognitive Behavior Therapy (CBT), Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT), mindfulness, and social skills coaching. Our therapy approach is skills-based, goal-oriented, and brief.
- individual therapy
- group therapy
- parent coaching
- family therapy
- mild to moderate presenting issues
- cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT) tools
- dialectical behavior therapy (DBT) tools
- social skills coaching
- in person and tele-health sessions are available
Social Emotional Groups
We offer group therapy to foster social emotional learning skills. Our peer groups are unique and creative. Our groups are small and tailored. We practice and learn tools informed by: CBT, DBT, mindfulness, and social emotional learning curricula. We offer creative, multi-modal, interactive learning opportunities in a fun and safe setting.
Our Social Emotional Groups promote skills for:
- fulfilling friendships
- anxiety management
- emotion regulation
- prosocial peer play & social interactions
- social problem solving
- conflict resolution
- healthy habits
- perspective taking & empathy building
- age 5 years and up
We are happy to help navigate schools for families and promote strong home-school collaboration. We consult with parents and educators to tailor and support a student’s school success.
- consultation with teachers, learning specialists, counselors, & school teams
- navigating schools in the SF Bay Area
- developing Learning Plans
- Student Success Team
- 504 plans & Individualized Education Plan (IEP) team consults
- preschool to high school
- public & private school
Frequently Asked Questions FAQ
To learn more about our services, please EMAIL
Our Studio Clinic Locations
650 Laguna Street (x Grove)
San Francisco, CA 94102
309 Primrose Road
Burlingame, CA 94010